Previously we posted a blog about foreclosure, and the risk of you being foreclosed upon, or it being right at your door. It was a great blog, and decided to re-blog it again, based on the short time frame between being served with a notice of default and exercising your options. Knowing the imperative time frame to act on your options in lieu of foreclosure is necessary if you would like to keep your home and over come the default. So, here it is again. Read, enjoy and take notes, knowing your options will exercise your power in resolving your situation!
Foreclosure…it’s everywhere…On the news, next door, around the corner, but what if it’s knocking on YOUR front door?
5 STEPS TO AVOID FORECLOSURE
- Call one of our Certified Distressed Property Experts today for a FREE foreclosure prevention consultation.
- Discuss Short Sale procedure, establish fair market value, and review proven marketing plan to get your home SOLD.
- Fill out complete Short Sale Package for your bank including financials and hardship letter to submit to the bank(s) with accepted offer from the buyer.
- Professionally negotiate your Short Sale to maximize the success rate of closing prior to your home being foreclosed upon by the lender.
- Successfully close escrow, and assist you in relocating with a significantly less negative impact on your credit than a foreclosure.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FORECLOSURE PREVENTION PLEASE VISIT ALL PRO AGENTS WEBSITE